2016 GPS HUD Speedometer Universal HUD with driving time and distance display.
Keep your eyes on the road
At 100 KMH , looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 28 Meters. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Now, drive safely by never looking down to check speed again.
Know your true speed
The HUD uses GPS to determine the true speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why there may be a difference between the speed displayed on the car’s speedometer and the HUD.
calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
- Head-up display – projects vehicle speed on windshield
- Driving time and distance calculate and display
- Easy Setup–Plug & Play- Power through Vehicle Cigarette Outlet Jack. No professional installation is required.
- Compatible with All Cars & Trucks. Use GPS Signal Guided Calculation, No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
- Display KM/h or MPH – Simple Push Button Set up.
- Auto Adjust Brightness thru Sensor for Day & night-time Driving.
- Vehicle Driving Speed Display, Green Color Speed Display, easy on your eye.
- Over Speed Warning Setting — Alarm Mute Function.
- Over-speed warning: a 3 seconds alarm beep and keep flash display will keep warning the driver.
Real and instance
the HUD can get the real vehicle speed from satellite quickly with enhanced GPS module
Dual Display Mode
Green Light Display
Using the same technique as flight dashboard, Green light will let the driver more comfortable and protect the driver eyes, specially for long distance driving.
- input voltage: DC5V-12V
- Adapter voltage in: DC12-24V
- Current draw: 450mA
- Speed Ranges: 0-158MPH / 0-255Km/hr